Waffen SS Colors, Ammo
- Brand: AMMO
- Product Code: D08059 
- Availability: Temporarily Out οf Stock. Soon, available again!
This product belongs to the following categories:
WAFFEN SS COLORS - Camouflage Profile Guide.
Through 80 pages and more than 180 profiles, this book examines the history of colors and camouflage used by the Waffen SS on their vehicles.
From a BMW sidecar 75 prior to the invasion of Poland to the King Tiger 501 s.SS.Pz.Abt used by LAH Peiper in the Ardennes, this book covers a wide variety of vehicles, colors, and camouflage used by this dark branch of the Wehrmacht. It also provides useful information about the units, fronts, and different equipment levels of this unit. With this much information, modelers will find both inspiration and useful information to deal with their next model.
- Introduction and Prologue
- Technical Information
- 1st SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler
- 2nd SS Panzer Division Das Reich
- 3rd SS Panzer Division Totenkopf
- 5th SS Panzer Division Wiking
- 6th SS Mountain Division Nord
- 7th SS Volunteer Mountain Division Prinz Eugen
- 8th SS Cavalry Division Florian Geyer
- 9th SS Panzer Division Hohenstaufen
- 10th SS Panzer Division Frundsberg
- 11th SS Volunteer Panzergrenadier Division Nordland
- 12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend
- 16th SS Panzergrenadier Division Reichstuhrer-SS
- 17th SS Panzergrenadier Division Gotz von Berlichingen
- Schwere SS-Panzer-Abteilung 101
- Schwere SS-Panzer-Abteilung 102
Texts: Jan Kubitzki & Carlos Cuesta
Colour Profiles: Claudio Fernandez
Publisher: Ammo of Mig Jimenez (2nd edition - 2016)
Description: 80 colour pages, Paperback, A4 size, more than 180 colour profiles accompanied by informative captions, colour photos of models, colour charts. Text and captions in english.
Shipping weight: 0.49 Kg