THEME COLLECTION VOL.1 - SPECIAL EDITION: WWII GERMAN MILITARY FORCES IN SCALE 3
This is the eighth “Theme Collections” title in our new and ongoing series that draws upon previously published articles from our Scale Model Handbook Special Editions Collection books where the content is dedicated to a specific category or period. In this latest edition we’ve gathered eleven themes on World War Two German Military Forces, which has a popular following amongst the miniature figure modelling fraternity. Future titles in this new series will offer carefully chosen articles, grouped together into specific themes.
Our books are produced using a high-quality digital printing process giving excellent quality illustrations on 300g matt laminated velvet paper for the covers, with 150g velvet paper inside, all perfect bound with a special glue!
As always, thanks must go to all our contributors for their support and for sharing their secrets with us. Special thanks are due to Pietro Balloni, Luca Marchetti, Alex Vallejo, Darren Parker-Mead, Man Jin Kim, Alexey Lucanev, Fernando Vallejo, Taesung Harmms, Andrew Cairns, Young B. Song, Dae-Hyeong Kim, Ju Won Jung, Paul Ondeck, Yannis Papadopoulos and our English Text Editor Ken Jones.
We hope you’ll enjoy our latest edition!
- 4 “STALINGRAD", A Fight to the Last - How to Build a Super Diorama using Scratch Building and Conversion Techniques – 50mm (1/35)
- 16 Heinz Guderian the ‘Panzer Leader’ - How to Paint a Large Scale Bust of a Well Known WWII Personality (Step by Step) - 200mm (1/9)
- 26 Luftwaffe Ace Werner Mölders – Painting Leather Garments and the Luftwaffe Blue Uniform (Step by Step & Box Art) - 120mm (1/16)
- 34 German 6th Army, Stalingrad 1942 - Painting a Large-Scale Bust of an Early WWII German Soldier in Acrylics - 180mm (1/10)
- 38 Ardennes Offensive - Creating an Eye-Catching Small Diorama in Winter Terrain Combining Commercial Kits, Figures and Materials (Step by Step) - 50mm (1/35)
- 50 Untersturmführer Reifkogel, Kharkov 1943 - How to Paint a Large Scale Figure Using Enamel Paints (Step by Step) - 120mm (1/16)
- 60 German Waffen SS with Panzerschreck - Painting an Oak Leaf Camouflage Pattern on a Large Scale Bust - 180mm (1/10)
- 66 Waffen SS Grenadier - Painting a Waffen SS Grenadier in winter uniform and placing him on a commercial resin base - 50mm (1/35)
- 70 Max Wünsche, Kharkov 1943 - Painting a 1/16 Scale Full Figure of a WWII Personality with Acrylic Paints - 120mm (1/16)
- 74 In Defence of the Reich - Creating An Impressive WWII German Kampfgruppe Vignette Using Commercial Figures and Accessories - 50mm (1/35)
- 78 SS Gebirgsjäger WWII - Painting Realistic Textured Surfaces on a Large Scale Bust with Acrylics - 180mm (1/10)
Contributors: SELU CASANOVA • DAN CAPUANO • CHRISTOS KATSELOS • STELIOS NEOFYTIDIS • TOSHIHIRO SANO • ERNESTO REYES STALHUTH