Theme Collection Vol. 6, Mr Black
- Brand: Mr Black Publications
- Product Code: D18608 
- Availability: In Stock & ready to ship!
- Date added: 10/01/2021
This is the sixth “Theme Collections” title in our new series that draws upon previously published articles in our Scale Model Handbook Special Editions Collection books where the content is dedicated to a specific category or period. In this latest edition we’ve gathered together 18 themes on World War Two Allied Military Forces, which has a popular following amongst the miniature figure modelling fraternity. Future titles in this new series will offer carefully chosen articles, grouped together into specific themes.
Our books are produced using a high-quality digital printing process giving excellent quality illustrations, using 300g matt laminated velvet paper for the covers, with 150g velvet paper inside all perfect bound with a special glue!
As always, thanks must go to all our contributors for their support and for sharing their secrets with us. Special thanks are due to Pietro Balloni, Luca Marchetti, Alex Vallejo, Darren Parker-Mead, Man Jin Kim, Alexey Lucanev, Fernando Vallejo, Taesung Harmms, Andrew Cairns, Young B. Song, Dae-Hyeong Kim, Ju Won Jung, Paul Ondeck, Yannis Papadopoulos and our English Text Editor Ken Jones.
We hope you’ll enjoy our latest edition!
- 4 US M3 Stuart “Honey” – A Desert Armor Diorama - 50mm (1/35)
- 16 Young Desert Warrior – Painting a Bust of a New Zealand Long Range Desert Group (LRDG) Trooper 1940-43 - 180mm (1/10)
- 18 General Sir Bernard Law Montgomery – Sculpting a 120mm Figure for Commercial Casting (Step by Step & Sculpting) - 120mm (1/16)
- 24 Bar Gunner US, 29th Infantry Division – Painting an American WWII Soldier for Box Art (Box Art) - 120mm (1/16)
- 30 28th Maori Battalion c.1941-1943 – How to Paint Realistic Textures on Large Scale Figures - 300mm (1/6)
- 40 “The Cannon” – Recreating a Scene from a Historical Picture, 50mm (1/35)
- 46 Soviet Naval Infantry WWII, “The Black Devil” – How to Paint a Large Scale Bust of WWII Era in Acrylics & Oils - 180mm (1/10)
- 48 British 8th Army in North Africa 1941-1943 – Building & Painting a WWII Vignette Using Commercial Figures - 50mm (1/35)
- 52 “Snow” and “Kiwi”, A New Zealand Battle of Britain Duo – “Painting Two Coats” – Painting the RAF Blue-Grey Uniform & a Dog’s Coat with Acrylics & Oils -180mm (1/10)
- 58 WWII Soviet Female Tanker – Painting a Fair Complexion on a Large Scale Bust - 180mm (1/10)
- 60 WWII US Infantry Officer, Ardennes 1944 – Painting a US Army Uniform for a Winter Scenario - 50mm (1/35)
- 62 “Hell on Wheels”, 2nd US Armored Division WWII – Painting a Large Scale Bust of an American Tanker Portrayed by Brad Pitt - 180mm (1/10)
- 64 US Paratrooper 101st Airborne, Normandy 1944 – Painting a 120mm Figure with Acrylic and Oils (Box Art) - 120mm (1/16)
- 68 War Daddy – WWII US Tank Commander – Painting a US Tank Commander Based on a Movie Character with Acrylics – 120mm (1/16)
- 70 WWII British S.A.S. Trooper – Painting Uniforms and Camouflage Clothing (Box Art) - 120mm (1/16)
- 76 Australian “Digger”, Kokoda Trail c.1942 – How to Paint Realistic Textures & Body Hair - 180mm (1/10)
- 78 US Paratrooper 82nd Airborne, Normandy 1944 – Painting a Large Scale Bust with Acrylics & Oils - 180mm (1/10)
- 80 Russian Cossack WWII – Painting a Large-Scale Bust of a Colourful World War Two Russian Cossack in Acrylics - 180mm (1/10)
Contributors: MIKE “THE KIWI” BUTLER - JAVIER GONZALEZ (“ARSIES”) - CHRISTOS KATSELOS - IGOR KORDYUKOV - CHRISTOS PANAGIOTOPOULOS - NOEL PETRONI - TOSHIHIRO SANO - QIANWEI SHI - ERNESTO REYES STALHUTH - CHRISTOS STAMATOPOULOS - GUNTHER STERNBERG - JUANMA VERGARA
- 84 pages
- Matt Laminated cover
- Strong Binding (glue)