Theme Collection Vol. 4, Mr Black Publications
- Brand: Mr Black Publications
- Product Code: D16185 
- Availability: In Stock & ready to ship!
This product belongs to the following categories:
THEME COLLECTION VOL. 4 - SPECIAL EDITION: THE GREAT WAR IN SCALE.
This is the fourth THEME COLLECTIONS title in our new series that draws upon previously published articles in our Scale Model Handbook Special Editions Collection books where the content is dedicated to a specific category or period. In this latest edition we’ve gathered together thirteen themes on World War One, also known as The Great War, which has a popular following amongst the miniature figure modelling fraternity. Future titles in this new series will offer carefully chosen articles, grouped together into specific themes.
Our books are produced using a high quality digital printing process giving excellent quality illustrations, using 300g matt laminated velvet paper for the covers, with 150g velvet paper inside all perfect bound with a special glue!
- British Infantry Soldier, Somme 1916: Painting a WWI Large Scale Bust with Acrylics & Oils - 180mm (1/10)
- Back to the Front: How to Build a WWI German Trench 1917 in 1/16 Scale) - 120mm (1/16)
- Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen “The Red Baron”: Painting a Large Scale Bust of the Famous German WWI Flying Ace Using Tamiya Enamels
- ANZACs on Chunuk Bair, Gallipoli Campaign, August 1915: Remembering a Historical Moment in Miniature (Box Art) – 54mm (1/32)
- German Stormtrooper 1918: Painting a 90mm Full Figure of a WWI German Stormtrooper with Acrylic Paints - 90mm (1/20)
- Royal Flying Corps Ace WWI: Face Painting Tutorial - 54mm (1/32)
- The “Periscope Rifle”: Building and Painting a 1/35 scale Vignette of a WWI Three-Figure Sniper Team at Gallipoli - 50mm (1/35)
- Gallipoli 1915: Painting an Australian Infantry Figure with Acrylic - 54mm (1/32)
- Stormtrooper, Battle of the Somme 1916: Painting a Large Scale bust of a Young German Soldier of the First World War Using Vallejo and Jo Sonja’s Acrylics - 180mm (1/10)
- Gassed!: Painting a WWI Diorama for Box Art Using Acrylics & Enamels (Box Art & Step by Step) – 54mm(1/32)
- WWI Trench Section, Ploegsteert Wood 1915: Painting WWI Figures and Trench Section- 54mm (1/32)
- German Stormtrooper WWI: Painting Realistic Textured Surfaces on a Large Scale Bust Using Acrylics - 180mm (1/10)
- Private London Scottish at Messines 1914: Painting a 54mm Scottish Soldier - 54mm (1/32).