New Brand in our Catalogue: IBN EDITORE
Tank Art 3, Rinaldi Studio Press
- Brand: Rinaldi Studio Press
- Product Code: D17171 
- Availability: In Stock & ready to ship!
TANK ART 3: MODERN ARMOR.
is the third TA book covering this very popular subject of Modern Armor.
This 2nd Edition expands the existing material byto provide greater coverage. Each chapter inside TA3 is given more pages, adding more images of the various steps, ideas, and thoughts behind each project or technique used.
- 8.5" x 9.5", expanded content from 224 to 288-pages.
- Matte-lamented softcover with Lay-Flat binding.
- Newly added Technique Proficiency chapter.
- Expanded Hair Spray Technique, Oil Paint Rendering, and Pigment Application chapters.
- 5 model chapters showcasing an 1/35 D9R Armored Dozer, 1/35 T-62M1 MBT, 1/35 AMX-30B MBT, 1/35 FV221 Caernarvon prototype, 1/35 T-72B MBT.
- Special guest author(s) chapter by Andy Taylor and Lester Plaskitt with their collaborative T-55AM project.
- PRODUCTS & MATERIALS
- WEATHERING PRINCIPLES
- COMBINING HAIRSPRAY TECHNIQUES AND OIL PAINT RENDERING (OPR)
- PIGMENT APPLICATION
- D9R ARMORED DOZER
- T-62M1MAIN BATTLE TANK
- 1/35 AMX-30B MBT
- 1/35 FV221 Caernarvon prototype
- T-72B (model 1989) MBT
- MTLB (by Andy Taylor).
Author: Michael Rinaldi
Publisher: Rinaldi Studio Press
Description: 223 pages, Paperback, 238 X 215 mm.
Condition: NEW COPY.
Shipping weight: 1.0 Kg.