Spitfire Mk Vb, miniTopcolors 23, Kagero
- Brand: Kagero
- Product Code: D08437 
- Availability: Out of stock
- Date added: 05/11/2014
MiniTOPCOLORS No 23: SUPERMARINE SPITFIRE Mk Vb.
Two decal sheets with 1:72, 1:48 and 1:32 individual markings for 8 various Spitfire Mk Vb.
Description: The decal sheets were printed by Cartograf. Each painting scheme is depicted on beautifully drawn 4-view colour profiles and thoroughly described in the 20 page guidebook with English and Polish text. The selection contains the following aircraft:
- Spitfire Mk Vb (R6923) coded QJ-S of No. 92 Squadron RAF, flown by F/O Alan Wright, Biggin Hill, April 1941,
- Spitfire Mk Vb (W3579) coded OU-Q of No. 485 Squadron RNZAF, flown by W/C Edgar Norman Ryder, Dunkirk, 31 October 1941,
- Spitfire Mk Vb (AB276) coded RY-K of No. 313 (Czechoslovak) Squadron RAF, flown by F/L Václav Hájek, Hornchurch, April 1942,
- Spitfire Mk Vb (P8742) coded WX-A of No. 302 (Polish) Squadron RAF, Harrowbeer, April 1942,
- Spitfire Mk Vb (BM579) coded FN-B of No. 331 (Norwegian) Squadron RAF, flown by F/L Rolf Arne Berg, Manston, early July 1942,
- Spitfire Mk Vb (EN908) coded GW-Y of No. 340 (French) Squadron RAF (Le groupe de chasse 'Île-de-France'), flown by Capt. François de Labouchère, Hornchurch, August 1942,
- Spitfire Mk Vb (EP829) coded T-N of No. 249 (Gold Coast) Squadron RAF, flown by its CO S/L John Joseph Lynch jr., Krendi, late April 1943,
- Spitfire Mk Vb Trop (ER187) coded WZ-C of 309th Fighter Squadron USAAF, flown by its CO Maj. Frank A. Hill, La Senia, May 1943.
Condition: NEW COPY.
Shipping weight: 0.27 Kg