Pz.Kpfw. III Family, miniTopcolors no 36, Kagero Publications
- Brand: Kagero
- Product Code: 
- Availability: In Stock & ready to ship!
- Date added: 08/08/2013
Authors: Marek Jaszczolt / Slawomir Zajaczkowski
Publisher: Kagero Publications (2013).
Description: MINI TOPCOLORS series no 36. 18 pages, Paperback, 205 X 275 mm. A big decal sheet with 1:72, 1:48 and 1:35 individual and national markings for 8 Pz.Kpfw. III tanks and 8 StuG III assault guns built on the chassis of the Pz.Kpfw. III. The decal sheet was printed by Cartograf. Each painting scheme is depicted on beautifully drawn colour profiles and described in the 18 page guidebook with extensive English and Polish captions. The selection contains the following vehicles:
- Pz.Kpfw. III (Funk) Ausf. J named "Strolch II" from Versuchskommando (F.L.) Tropen, North Africa, September 1942,
- Sturmgeschütz III Ausf. F/8 coded "A" and named "Henni" from an unidentified unit, late 1942,
- Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. J coded "100" from 1./Pz.Abt.18, Vielikiye Luki area, winter of 1942-1943,
- Sturmgeschütz III Ausf. G coded "02" from Pz.Komp. (Fkl.) 314, Battle of Kursk, Russia, July 1943,
- Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. N coded "R14" from staff of Pz.Rgt.25 from 7th Panzer Division, Battle of Kursk, Russia, July 1943,
- Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. M coded "24" from staff of Pz.Rgt. Groβdeutschland, Eastern Front, summer 1943,
- Sturmgeschütz III Ausf. F/8 coded "35" from III./Pz.Rgt. HG of Fallschirm-Panzer-Division 1. Hermann Göring, Sicily, July-August 1943,
- Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. J/L coded "234" from 2./Pz.Rgt.33 Prinz Eugen of 9th Panzer Division, Bryansk area, August 1943,
- Sturmgeschütz III Ausf. G coded "943" from 9./Pz.Rgt.24, northern Italy, September 1943,
- Sturmgeschütz III Ausf. G coded "10" from Stug.Abt.237 attached to the 18th Panzergrenadier Division, vehicle of the 1. Battery CO, Hptm. Bodo Spranz, Yelnya, Russia, October 1943,
- Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. N coded "301" of the CO of Panzer-Sicherungs-Kompanie 3, Oblt. Karl-Friedrich Bohn; Slovenia-Croatia, October-November 1943,
- Sturmgeschütz III Ausf. G from StuG.Abt.270 attached to Ski.Jag.Brig.1, Germany, winter of 1943-44,
- Panzerbeobachtungswagen III Ausf. F/G coded "2701" from an unidentified unit, Eastern Front, 1944,
- Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. N coded "211" from Pz.Abt.208, northern Italy, August 1944,
- Sturmgeschütz III Ausf. F/8 coded "001" from Pz.Jg.Abt.61, 11th Panzer Division, France, September 1944,
- Sturmgeschütz III Ausf. G coded "223" and named "Elsa/Nelly" from Pz.Jg.Abt.346, 346th Infantry Division, Holland, May 1945.
Condition: NEW COPY.
Availability: IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP.
Shipping weight: 250 gr.