Abrams Squad Special No 4: Modelling the Gulf War
- Brand: Pla Editions
- Product Code: D10894 
- Availability: In Stock & ready to ship!
This product belongs to the following categories:
ABRAMS SQUAD SPECIAL 4 - MODELLING THE GULF WAR 1991.
The Abrams Squad commemorate the 25th Anniversary of the Gulf War publishing a special issue with nine stunning articles of models in 1/35 scale.
A complete guide of articles with “how to build” and “how to paint” tips for the most mythical vehicles of the Gulf War. A book full of inspiration for all types of modellers, from beginners to advanced.
- US LAV25 Desert Shield by Pere Pla
- Iraqi T-55 Model 1970 by Andy Taylor
- USMC M60A1 by Javier Soler
- French AMX30B2 by Vlad Adamec
- British Challenger I by John Murphy
- US MLRS by Andrei Grechkin
- Iraqi T-72 by Lukasz Orzyc Musialek
- US M1A1 Abrams by Domingo Hernández
- Painting camouflage in figures by Igor Gurochkin.
Publisher: Pla editions
Description: 112 pages, Paperback, A4 size, more than 350 colour photos. Text in english.
Condition: NEW COPY.
Shipping weight: 500 gr.