Discount Hobby Zone MID SUMMER SALES with 20% OFF!!
JUST ENTER THE COUPON CODE ''SUMMER21'' AT CHECKOUT
- Minimum order value: 60 EUR.
- Please mind that products already in offer are excluded from the coupon action.
1939-1944 German Standard Colors, AMMO
- Brand: AMMO
- Product Code: A.MIG-7148 
- Availability: In Stock & ready to ship!
- Date added: 26/05/2016
This product belongs to the following categories:
1939 - 1944 GERMAN STANDARD COLORS Acrylic Paint Set A.MIG-7148 (4 bottles X 17 ml.). For Brush and Airbrush.
Despite what many modelers had believed, the colors used by the Germany military were not the same throughout the war. Some colors evolved such as the famous Dunkelgelb or "Dark Yellow", during the war. Also the Olivgrün was subject to variations. This small set includes the four most common colors used between 1939 and 1944, allowing you to bring realism with the most accurate colors, result of years of professional research.
All 4 jars are acrylic and are formulated for maximum performance both with brush or airbrush and the Scale Effect Reduction will allow us to apply the correct color on our models. Water soluble, odorless and non-toxic. Shake well before each use. Each jar includes a stainless steel agitator to facilitate mixture. We recommend MIG -2000 Acrylic Thinner for a correct thinning. Dries completely in 24 hours.
- A.MIG-0002 RAL 6003 OLIVGRÜN OPT. 2
- A.MIG-0008 RAL7021 DUNKELGRAU
- A.MIG-0912 RED BROWN SHADOW
- A.MIG-0010 RAL 7028 DUNKELGELB (EARLY)
Manufacturer: AMMO of Mig Jimenez
Shipping weight: 240 gr.