MiG-21F/U, 4+ Publications
- Brand: 4+ Publications
- Product Code: 4575 
- Availability: In Stock & ready to ship!
- Date added: 24/12/2009
This product belongs to the following categories:
MiG-21, F, F-13, U, SHENYANG J-7, CHENGDU J-7I/F-7A, J-7II/F-7B, GUIZHOU JJ-7/FT-7
The MiG-21 was the most widely used jet fighter in the world in the late 1960s and in the 1970s. It was designed for the air superiority role and it first entered operational service with the Soviet Air Force in 1960. The early Fishbed variant, the MiG-21F-13, epitomized a simple, lightweight and cheapest to buy fighter. These aircraft were the backbone of the Eastern Bloc fighter air forces, while licence manufacture was undertaken in Czechoslovakia. Copies were also produced in China, with further variants coming from this source, equipping many Asian and African air forces.
Authors: Ivo Pavlovsky / Michal Ovcacik / Karel Susa / Matulek
Publisher: 4+ Publications
- Actual size 11'' in x 8'' in (297 x 210 mm)
- 96 pages (40 pages in colour)
- 152 colour, 185 b/w photos
- type history and technical description
- production overview
- 4 pages colour camouflage profiles
- interior and undercarriage drawings etc.
- camouflage details
- armament & equipment description
- Fully bi-lingual text (Czech and English).
Condition: NEW COPY.
Shipping weight: 0.95 Kgr.