New Brand in our Catalogue: IBN EDITORE
Leopard 1 Trilogy Volume 1: Prototype to Production, Barbarossa
- Brand: Barbarossa
- Product Code: D07970 
- Availability: Temporarily Out οf Stock. Soon, available again!
This product belongs to the following categories:
Volume 1 relates how Leopard 1 was designed and developed, and how it became the first home-produced main battle tank for the post-war German Army.
- StandPanzer Prototypes
- Pre-production Leopard
- Leopard Production Versions
- Leopard 1 Described
- Experimental and Development Vehicles
- Leopard 1 in the Bundeswehr
- Leopard 1 Model Kits in all scales
- Scale plans of Leopard 1 Batch 1, Leopard 1 Batch 3, 1A1, 1A2, 1A3, 1A4, 1A1A1, 1A5.
Author: Michael Shackleton
Publisher: Barbarossa Books (2003).
Description: 176 pages, Hardback, 297 X 210 mm, 510 colour photos (including numerous close-up photos), 95 b/w photos, detail drawings plus 9 pages of 1/35 scale plans, scetches, glossary, bibliography. Detailed appendices giving technical data, Leopard 1 production and Krauss-Maffei chassis numbers.
Condition: NEW COPY.
Shipping weight: 1.0 Kg.
Tags: LEOPARD 1