Ilyushin Il-2 Shturmovik, 4+
- Brand: 4+ Publications
- Product Code: 4214 
- Availability: In Stock & ready to ship!
- Date added: 24/12/2009
ILYUSHIN IL-2 SHTURMOVIK: Il-2 Type 3, Il-2 Type 3M, Il-2KR, Uil-2.
Among the most legendary Soviet combat aircraft of the Great Patriotic War was the Ilyushin OKB Il-2 Shturmovik, the world's first specifically designed ground attack aircraft. The Il-2 was a highly successful combat aircraft despite both the heavy losses it suffered at the hands of the Luftwaffe and its many technical shortcomings.
This publication deals with the later Type 3 variant, fitted with a swept-back wing, and its derivatives, including the Il-2KR spotter aircraft and the UIl-2 two-seat trainer.
Authors: Michal Ovcacik / Karel Susa
Publisher: 4+ Publications
- 44 pages, Paperback, Format A4
- English Text
- 34 colour, 170 b/w photos
- fold-out sheet of 1/72 scale plans
- type history and technical description
- production overview
- 3 pages colour camouflage profiles
- pull-out colour poster
- interior and undercarriage drawings etc.
- camouflage details
- armament & equipment description.
Condition: NEW COPY.
Shipping Weight: 0.38 Kg