Fw 190, Valiant Wings
- Brand: Valiant Wings
- Product Code: D16908 
- Availability: In Stock & ready to ship!
- Date added: 04/03/2020
This product belongs to the following categories:
Airframe & Miniature No.7 Second Edition: The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Radial-engine Versions (including Fw 190A, B, C, F, G & S) – A Complete Guide To The Luftwaffe’s Butcher Bird.
Updated and expanded - now 240 pages!
In addition to the original content it contains:
- Full assessments of all the new kit releases since the title's first release in 2014
- A build of the new-tooled Fw 190A-2 from Eduard in 1/48th scale by Steve A. Evans
- Updated kit, accessory and decal appendices
- An extra 16 pages of content in total
The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Radial-engine Versions first edition content:
- 60+ pages of technical information
- 50+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
- 10+ pages of camouflage and markings
- 35+ pages of model builds and modelling information
- 200+ photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views and four-views by Richard J. Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all variants by Jacek Jackiewicz
- Specially commissioned extensive 1/72nd, 1/48th and 1/32nd scale full kit builds by Libor Jekl, Steve A. Evans and Daniel Zamarbide Suarez
- Specially commissioned front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher
- A real bonus for the modeller will be 2 sets of fold-out 1/48th scale plans