Figure Modelling Vol. 01, Mr Black
- Brand: Mr Black Publications
- Product Code: D06092 
- Availability: In Stock & ready to ship!
This product belongs to the following categories:
SCALE MODEL HANDBOOK SERIES: Figure Modelling 1 Second Edition.
This is the first book from Scale Model Handbook Series on figures (Figure Modelling Vol.1). In this book that has taken months in preparation, we tried to gather representative samples as well different forms of work. Here you will find the painting of commercial pieces using acrylics, oils or enamels, sculpting, conversions, work on ground presentation and scenery, historical texts, indeed, many different aspects of figure modelling have been covered.
- Seleucid General - 200mm: How to Paint a Large Scale Bust
- Roma Victor, Germania 180 A.D. - 75mm: Figure Conversion
- Hero Saxon Warrior, 5th Century A.D. - 54mm: Painting Leather & Metal Parts
- "The Old Servant Tells His Tale" - 54mm: Building a Vignette from Scratch
- Comandant des Mousquetaires du Roi - 75mm: Simulating Different Kinds of Fabrics & Materials
- Micro Converting a Horse - 54mm: Making a Unique Horse
- Oberleutnant of the 1st Fallschirmjager Div. - 50mm: Painting a World War II Figure
- Maya Warrior Middle Ages, XV century - 75mm: Painting realistic Flesh with Oils
- Highland Warrior 12th-13th Century - 75mm: Combining Acrylics with Oils.
Authors: PIETRO BALLONI - ALEXANDRE CORTINA BONASTRE - CHRISTOS KATSELOS - GRIGORIS MARMATAKIS - ARTUR MINISZEWSKI - RADEK PITUCH - ERNESTO REYES STALHUTH -CHRIS TASKER.
Publisher: Mr Black Publications (2012)
Description: 50 colour pages, Paperback, 278 Χ 210 mm, 150 colour photos, 1 colour chart. Full english text.
Condition: NEW COPY, in sealed plastic packaging.
Shipping weight: 380 γρ.