Figure Modelling Vol. 07, Mr Black Publications
- Brand: Mr Black Publications
- Product Code: D07204 
- Availability: In Stock & ready to ship!
- Date added: 31/05/2013
This product belongs to the following categories:
Figure Modelling Vol. 7: Award winning models - Step by step - Techniques - Box art - History.
In this issue a variety of themes and techniques is featured; creating bases and scenic settings, painting a modern camouflage uniform and combining acrylic and oil colours for skin tones and leather clothing.
- Claus von Stauffenberg - 90mm (ST Models)
- French Gentilhomme - 75mm (Pegaso Models)
- Heinz Guderian - "Panzer Leader" - 200mm (Pegaso Models)
- Brünnhilde, Die Walküre - 75mm (Alexandros Models)
- Creating Bases & Scenic Settings
- Marshal Ney, Russia 1812 - 75mm (Alexandros Models)
- U.S. 82nd Airborne in "Desert Shield" - 120mm (Verlinden Productions)
- Nokjagerin - 54mm (Pegaso Models)
Editors: JAVIER GONZÁLEZ ("ARSIES"), MAN JIN KIM, GRIGORIS MARMATAKIS, ROMAN NAVARRO, Sergey Popovichenko, ERNESTO REYES STALHUTH, CHRISTOS STAMATOPOULOS, KAZUFUMI TOMORI.
Publisher: Mr Black Publications (2013)
Description: 50 colour pages, Paperback, 278 Χ 210 mm, approx. 150 colour photos. Full english text.
Condition: NEW COPY.
Shipping weight: 0.37 Kg.