Encyclopedia of Aircraft Modelling Techniques Vol 4: Weathering, Ammo of Mig Jimenez
- Brand: AMMO
- Product Code: D10893 
- Availability: In Stock & ready to ship!
- Date added: 14/07/2016
Volume 4 of the definitive Encyclopedia of Model Aircraft!
This volume covers in depth through its 160 pages and more than 700 pictures everything what an aircraft modeller needs to know about Weathering:
- Preparation of surfaces before weathering.
- Dirt, grime and worn paint
- Panel lines and washes of all kind
- Spill stains
- Exhaust stains
- Graphite effects
- Effects with color pencils
- Extreme weathering and fading.
Author: Diego Quijano
Concept by: Mig Jimenez
Publisher: Ammo of Mig Jimenez (2016)
Description: 160 colour pages, Paperback, A4 size, over 700 colour photos of models. Text and captions in english.
Condition: NEW COPY.
Shipping weight: 900 gr.