New Brand in our Catalogue: IBN EDITORE
Diorama Modelling Vol. 2
- Brand: Mr Black Publications
- Product Code: D09166 
- Availability: In Stock & ready to ship!
This product belongs to the following categories:
AWARD WINNING DIORAMAS - STEP BY STEP - SCRATCH-BUILT - CONVERSION - BOX ART - TECHNIQUES.
Contents:Elephant Down! Zama, 202 BC - 54mm: How to Build and Paint a Demanding Small Diorama into a Masterpiece Model
- Teutoburg Forest, 9 AD - 54mm: The Battle that Stopped Rome
- Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks to Sultan Mehmet IV of the Ottoman Empire - 75mm: How to Sculpt a Small Diorama for Commercial Casting
- Landsknechte Players - 54mm: Creating an Impressive Vignette by Combining a Scratch-built Setting & Commercial Figures
- “STALINGRAD" – A Fight To The Last - 50mm (1/35): How to Build a Super Diorama
- Resting at Karachev - 50mm (1/35): Combine Talents to Create a Peaceful Second World War Scene Using Commercial Parts and Lots of Imagination…
- The Grim Reality of War, Poland 1939 - 50mm (1/35): How to Build a Diorama that Arouses Strong Emotions.
Editing team: Christos Katselos, Grigoris Marmatakis, Igor Kordyukov, Dan Capuano, Noel Petroni, Sergey Popovichenko, Christos Panagiotopoulos and Tolis Moustakas
Publisher: Mr Black Publications (2015)
Description: 100 colour pages, Paperback, A4 size, more than 400 colour photos. Full english text.
Condition: NEW COPY.
Shipping weight: 0.58 Kg.