Pacific Lightnings Part I, miniTopcolors 40, Kagero
- Brand: Kagero
- Product Code: D08438 
- Availability: In Stock & ready to ship!
- Date added: 15/10/2015
Two decal sheets with 1:72, 1:48 and 1:32 individual markings for 8 P-38 Lightnings with sexy nose art.
The decal sheets were printed by Cartograf. Each painting scheme is depicted on beautifully drawn 4-view colour profiles and described in the 18 page guidebook with English and Polish text. The authors selected the following aircraft:
- P-38G-15-LO; s/n 43-2384, coded 'I' of 80th FS / 8th FG, Dobodura, New Guinea, autumn 1943,
- P-38E-LO; s/n 41-2221, 'Spirit of 76', coded '76', flown by 2nd Lt. John S. Mackey of 54th FS / 343rd FG, Attu, Aleutian Islands, winter of 1943/1944,
- P-38L-5-LO, s/n 44-27132, 'Ready Maid', coded 'M', flown by Capt. Phil McLain of 36th FS / 8th FG, San Jose, Mindoro, the Philippines, spring 1945,
- P-38L-5-LO, probable s/n 44-25133, 'Peckʼs Bad Girl', coded 'V', flown by 2nd Lt. Charles I. Peck of 36th FS / 8th FG, San Jose, Mindoro, the Philippines, spring 1945,
- P-38L-5-LO; s/n 44-26302, 'Hazel', coded '413', flown by 1st Lt. Warren E. ʽWhipʼ Whipple of 44th FS / 18th FG, the Philippines, summer 1945,
- P-38L-5-LO, s/n unknown, 'Glamour Puss II', coded 'L', flown by 1st Lt. Chester L. Schachterle of 80th FS / 8th FG, Ie Shima, Ryukyu Islands, August 1945,
- P-38L-5-LO, probable s/n 44-25161, 'Wishful Thinking', coded 'N', flown by Lt. Royce H. Hendrickson of 36th FS / 8th FG, Ie Shima, Ryukyu Islands, August 1945,
- P-38L-5-LO, s/n 44-26412, 'Shadyʼs Lady', coded 'P', flown by 1st Lt. William R. Pruner of 80th FS / 8th FG, Ie Shima, Ryukyu Islands, August 1945.
Condition: NEW COPY.
Shipping weight: 270 gr.