Luftwaffe over the Far North - part I, Topcolors 28, Kagero
- Brand: Kagero
- Product Code: D06989 
- Availability: Out of stock
- Date added: 13/10/2014
This product belongs to the following categories:
Topcolors No 28: Luftwaffe over the Far North - part I
8 painting schemes & free decals in 1/72, 1/48 & 1/32 scales for the following 8 Luftwaffe aircraft (24 options in total) which served in the Far North:
- Bf 109 E-7; 'Yellow 7', flown by Oblt. Horst Carganico, Staffelkapitän of 1./JG 77 (JGr. z.b.V.), Petsamo, 25 September 1941,
- Bf 109 E-7, W.Nr. 6274; 'Red 19', flown by Fw. Josef Wirtz of 5./JG 5, Kirkenes-Høybuktmoen, April 1942,
- Bf 109 F-4; 'Yellow 10', flown by Fw. Hans Döbrich of 6./JG 5, Petsamo, 30 June 1942,
- Bf 109 E-7; flown by Hptm. Günther Scholz, Gruppenkommandeur of III./JG 5, Petsamo, August 1942,
- Bf 109 G-2; flown by Oblt. Günther Schwanecke of Stab II./JG 5, Salmijärvi, August-September 1943,
- Bf 109 G-14; 'Blue 11', flown by Uffz. Karl-Heinz Erler of 16./JG 5, Rygge, April 1945,
- Bf 109 G-6, W.Nr. 411960; flown by Hptm. Franz Dörr, Gruppenkommandeur of III./JG 5, Gossen, May 1945,
- Bf 110 C-4, possibly W.Nr. 3271; coded '2N+DR', flown by Oblt. Hans Kriegel, Staffelkapitän of 7./ZG 76, Stavanger-Sola, February 1941.
Authors: Maciej Góralczyk, Arkadiusz Wróbel
Color profiles: Arkadiusz Wróbel
Publisher: Kagero Publications (2011)
Description: 19 pages, Paperback, 205 X 275 mm, 8 four-view colour profiles accompanied by extensive captions in english / polish, one large decal sheet printed by Cartograph.
Condition: NEW COPY.
Availability: IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!
Shipping weight: 230 gr.