JG 51, Units no 4, Kagero
- Brand: Kagero
- Product Code: 
- Availability: In Stock & ready to ship!
- Date added: 17/02/2015
This product belongs to the following categories:
UNITS No 4: JG 51 JAFDGESCHWADER ''MOLDERS''
4 PAINTING SCHEMES - FREE DECAL SHEET.
The fourth title in the 'Units' series tells the story of JG 51 "Mölders". The 32 page book with English text contains a chronological overview of the unitʼs history supplemented with 40 photos; tables of unit commanders and planes used as well as colour profiles of 4 aircraft painted by Janusz Światłoń and Arkadiusz Wróbel. A decal sheet printed by Cartograf contains 1:72, 1:48 and 1:32 individual markings of the following machines:
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 E-4; W.Nr. 1641, 'Black 6', flown by Hptm. Ernst Wiggers, Kapitän of 2./JG 51, St. Inglevert airfield, France, early September 1940,
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 F-2; W.Nr. 6797; flown by Hptm. Hartmann Grasser, Kommandeur of II./JG 51, probably Orel-Nord airfield, Russia, mid-July 1942,
- Focke-Wulf Fw 190 A-6; W.Nr. 550182, 'Black 7', flown by Ofw. Josef Jennewein of 2./JG 51, Orel-West airfield, Russia, July 1943,
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-6; W.Nr. 442013, 'Black 1', flown by Oblt. Anton Hafner,Kapitän of 10./JG 51, Hüttenfelde airfield, East Prussia, October 1944.
Condition: NEW COPY.
Availability: IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP.
Shipping weight: 250 gr.