JG 26, Units no 6, Kagero Publications
- Brand: Kagero
- Product Code: 
- Availability: In Stock & ready to ship!
- Date added: 23/10/2013
The sixth title in the series is devoted to the history of JG 26 "Schlageter". The 28 page book with English text contains a chronological overview of the unit’s activities, which is supplemented with 41 photos and colour profiles of 4 aircraft. The book also includes a decal sheet printed by Cartograf, which contains 1:72, 1:48 and 1:32 individual markings of the following planes:
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 E-1; W.Nr. 3413, 'Black 5', flown by Lt. Hans Krug of 5./JG 26, Chievres airfield, France, early June 1940,
- Focke-Wulf Fw 190 A-2; W.Nr. 0125 304, flown by Hptm. Johannes Seifert, Kommandeur of I./JG 26, St. Omer-Arques airfield, France, late May 1942,
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-6; flown by Hptm. Klaus Mietusch, Kommandeur of III./JG 26, Nordholz airfield, Germany, late July 1943,
- Focke-Wulf Fw 190 A-8; W.Nr. 170 661, 'Brown 13', flown by Lt. Gerhard Vogt, Kapitän of 7./JG 26, France, June 1944.
Availability: IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!
Shipping weight: 270 gr.