Arado Ar 196, TopDrawings no 14, Kagero
- Brand: Kagero
- Product Code: D06610 
- Availability: Out of stock
This product belongs to the following categories:
ARADO Ar 196 - ALL MODELS.
The 14th volume of the Topdrawings series is focused on the Arado Ar 196, German shipboard reconnaissance float plane.
The 20 page, A4 size booklet contains 10 sheets of 1:48 scale drawings, 5 sheets of 1:72 scale drawings (which include a specification of external changes in various versions of the aircraft) and colour profiles of 4 planes, all with English and Polish captions. The drawings in 1:32 scale and top & underside views in 1:48 scale are printed on both sides of 2 folded A2 size sheets, which are attached to the publication. The drawings show the panel lines and rivet lines on the airframe.
Also included are 2 decal sheets printed by Cartograf, which contain 1:32 scale individual cockpit instrument dials; 1:48 and 1:72 scale cockpit instrument panels as well as 1:32, 1:48 and 1:72 scale individual markings for the following machines depicted on colour profiles:
- Ar 196 A-2, W.Nr. 0056; coded '6W+IN', crewed by Uffz. Sacritz and Lt. zur See Karl-Ernst Schmidt of 5./BfGr. 196, Aalborg-See, May 1940,
- Ar 196 A-3; 'White 3' of 161st Floatplane Yato (Squadron), Varna, 1943-1944,
- Ar 196 A-2; boarded on the heavy cruiser Admiral Scheer during its combat raid between 27 October 1940 and 1 April 1941,
- Ar 196 A-3, W.Nr. 1006; coded 'SE-AWY', used by A.B. Ahrenbergsflyg, Lindarängen, 1947.
The decals also include Bulgarian national markings for 1 plane and 2 sets of German swastikas in all 3 most popular scales.
Shipping weight: 290 gr.