Theme Collection Vol. 3, Mr Black Publications
- Κατασκευαστής: Mr Black Publications
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: D16184 
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Άμεσα Διαθέσιμο!
Το προϊόν ανήκει στις κατηγορίες:
THEME COLLECTION VOL.3 - SPECIAL EDITION: ANCIENT WARRIORS IN SCALE.
This is the third “Theme Collections” title in our new series that draws upon previously published articles in our Scale Model Handbook Special Editions Collection books where the content is dedicated to a specific category or period. In this latest edition, we’ve gathered together some features on“Ancient Warriors”, which has a popular following amongst the miniature figure modelling fraternity. Future titles in this new series will offer more carefully chosen articles, grouped together into specific themes.
Our books are produced using a high-quality digital printing process giving excellent quality illustrations, using 300g matt laminated velvet paper for the covers, with 150g velvet paper inside all perfect bound with a special glue!
- Gallic Chieftain 1st Century B.C.: How to Paint Fair Complexion & Celtic Tartan Cloak (Box Art) - 75mm (1/24)
- Boudicca, Queen of the Iceni: Painting Female Complexion and Tartan - 75mm (1/24)
- The Barbarians: Ancient Period Figures Vignette - 75mm (1/24)
- Seleucid General: How to Paint a Large Scale Bust - 200mm (1/9)
- Roma Victor, Germania 180 A.D.: Figure Conversion - 75mm (1/24)
- Attila, King of the Huns, A.D. 451: Analyzing and Enhancing the Spirit of the Character behind a Miniature (Box Art) - 54mm (1/32)
- Greek Hoplite: Painting an Ancient Theme Bust Using Oils - 180mm (1/10)
- Praetorian Guard: Painting & Displaying a 75mm Figure in a Realistic Setting - 75mm (1/24)
- General Marcus Antonius 83-30 B.C.: How to Paint a Large Scale Bust in Acrylics & Oils - 180mm (1/10)
- Blood!: Portraying Realistic Blood on Figures (Various Scales)
- Pausanias at the Battle of Plataea, 479 BC: How to Make a Realistic Landscape Setting & Painting Red Colour - 90mm (1/20)
- Primus Pilus Roman Centurion, 1st century A.D.: A Comprehensive Painting Guide (Step by Step) - 75mm (1/24)
- Hero Saxon Warrior, 5th Century A.D.: Painting Leather & Metal Parts - 54mm (1/32)
- Greek Mercenary, 5th Century B.C.: Getting the Maximum of Oil Paints -75mm (1/24).