Rodney and Nelson, Shipcraft No 23
- Κατασκευαστής: Seaforth Publishing
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: D15745 
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Άμεσα Διαθέσιμο!
- Ημ/νια προσθήκης: 06/04/2019
ΣΕΙΡΑ SHIPCRAFT Νο 23: RODNEY and NELSON.
- Summary of Design History and Careers
- Full Details of Class variations and modifications
- Colour reference for paint schemes
- Gallery of photographs of outstanding models
- Critical reviews of available kits and accessories
- Sources of further information from books to websites.
The SHIPCRAFT series provides in-depth information about building and modifying model kits of famous warship types. Lavishly illustrated, each book takes the modeller through a brief history of the subject class, highlighting differences between sisterships and changes in their appearance over their careers. This includes paint schemes and camouflage, featuring colour profiles and highly-detailed line drawings and scale plans. The modelling section reviews the strengths and weaknesses of available kits, lists commercial accessory sets for super-detailing of the ships, and provides hints on modifying and improving the basic kit. This is followed by an extensive photographic survey of selected high-quality models in a variety of scales, and the book concludes with a section on research references - books, monographs, large-scale plans and relevant websites.
The two ships covered in this volume were the only capital ships designed and built between the wars - a special concession of the Washington Treaty's ban on new battleships - and they were unlike anything before them, with the superstructure three-quarters aft and all main armament turrets forward of the bridge. During the war Nelson survived mine and torpedo damage, while Rodney played a major part in the destruction of the Bismarck, both surviving to be broken up post-war.
Συγγραφείς: John Lambert / Les Brown
Έκδοση: Seaforth Publishing (2015)
Περιγραφή: Σελ. 64, μαλακό εξώφυλλο, σχήμα Α4.
Βάρος κατά την αποστολή: 470 γρ.