Air Forces of the World : Europe
- Κατασκευαστής: KEY PUBLISHING
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: D25679 
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Εξαντλημένο
- Ημ/νια προσθήκης: 10/06/2023
Το προϊόν ανήκει στις κατηγορίες:
AIR FORCES OF THE WORLD - EUROPE: NEW FOR 2023 - 48 EUROPEAN AIR FORCES PROFILED
- EXPERT ANALYSIS OF EVERY NATION
- RUSSIA AND UKRAINE IN FOCUS
- SMALLER AIR ARMS EXAMINED
- NATO, CSTO, PLUS NEUTRALS
Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and the subsequent drawn out war in Europe’s southeastern corner has forced European air forces to rapidly reconfigure and re-orientate to face a peer-level threat that many believed had disappeared at the end of the Cold War.
With a need to operate in what is expected to be a more contested and congested environment, many air forces have had to invest in new platforms and weapons. This has provided new opportunities for the Lockheed Martin F-35, and for the Dassault Rafale, Eurofighter Typhoon and Lockheed Martin F-16V. This brand-new special publication looks at European air power, country by country and fleet by fleet.