Heinkel He 111 Ps of KG 27 - 1/72, Kagero
- Κατασκευαστής: Kagero
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Άμεσα Διαθέσιμο!
- Ημ/νια προσθήκης: 16/02/2015
Το προϊόν ανήκει στις κατηγορίες:
ΣΕΙΡΑ KAGERO DECALS - RED SERIES (1/72)
The second release in the Red Series is devoted to the Heinkel He 111 Ps of KG 27. It contains three striking schemes from the 1939-1940 period:
- He 111 P-2, W.Nr. 1417; coded ʽ1G+FN' of 5./KG 27, Seerappen, East Prussia, September 1939;
- He 111 P-2; coded ʽ1G+BB' of Stab I./KG 27, flown by Oblt. Paul Hollinde, Gablingen, late autumn-winter 1939/1940;
- He 111 P-2; coded ʽ1G+DL' of 3./KG 27, crew: Uffz. Otto Wehmeier (pilot), Uffz. Arthur Voigt (observer), Uffz. Otto Miklitz (flight engineer), Uffz. Manfred Kisker (radio operator); Münster-Handorf, 10 May 1940.
All planes are presented and described in 12 page, full-colour guidebook, which includes two photos of one of the aircraft. All machines carry attractive artwork applied by the crews. None of them has been previously done by other decal manufacturers.
The 180x140 mm decal sheet was printed by Cartograf. It includes individual and national markings for all three schemes.
Διαθεσιμότητα: ΑΜΕΣΑ ΔΙΑΘΕΣΙΜΟ.