Τώρα που μένουμε σπίτι...
διαβάστε και κερδίστε
ΑΜΕΣΗ ΕΚΠΤΩΣΗ 20% ΣΤΙΣ ΑΓΟΡΕΣ ΣΑΣ!!
- Απλά, πληκτρολογήστε κατα την παραγγελιοδοσία τον εκπτωτικό κωδικό ''ANTIVIRUS''
- Ισχύει για παραγγελίες ελάχιστης αξίας 30 €
- Περισσότερες πληροφορίες, ΕΔΩ.
Japanese Battleships, Shipcraft No 24
- Κατασκευαστής: Seaforth Publishing
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: D12967 
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Άμεσα Διαθέσιμο!
SHIPCRAFT No 24: JAPANESE BATTLESHIPS - Fuso and Ise Classes.
- Summary of Design History and Careers
- Full Details of Class variations and modifications
- Colour reference for paint schemes
- Gallery of photographs of outstanding models
- Critical reviews of available kits and accessories
- Sources of further information from books to websites.
The SHIPCRAFT series provides in-depth information about building and modifying model kits of famous warship types. Lavishly illustrated, each book takes the modeller through a brief history of the subject class, highlighting differences between sisterships and changes in their appearance over their careers. This includes paint schemes and camouflage, featuring colour profiles and highly-detailed line drawings and scale plans.
The modelling section reviews the strengths and weaknesses of available kits, lists commercial accessory sets for super-detailing of the ships, and provides hints on modifying and improving the basic kit. This is followed by an extensive photographic survey of selected high-quality models in a variety of scales, and the book concludes with a section on research references - books, monographs, large-scale plans and relevant websites.
This volume covers the two related classes of Japanese 14in-gunned battleships, originally built during the First World War but subsequently totally reconstructed. They are famous for the towering forward superstructure, usually described as a pagoda bridge, that they featured when rebuilt. Ise and Hyuga underwent further reconstruction during the Second World War to emerge as a unique hybrid of battleship and aircraft carrier in a desperate attempt to compensate for fleet carriers sunk earlier in the war.
Συγγραφέας: Robert Brown
Έκδοση: Seaforth Publishing (2013)
Περιγραφή: Σελ. 64, μαλακό εξώφυλλο, μέγεθος Α4.
Βάρος κατά την αποστολή: 470 γρ.