Fighters Over Japan Part I, Topcolors no 3, Kagero Publications
- Κατασκευαστής: Kagero
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: D06965 
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Εξαντλημένο
FIGHTERS OVER JAPAN PART I - DECALS AND MASKING FOIL FREE.A big decal sheet with 1:72, 1:48 and 1:32 individual markings for 9 various US and Japanese fighters. Each painting scheme is depicted on beautifully drawn colour profiles and described in the 36 page guidebook with English and Polish text. The selection contains the following aircraft:
- Ki-61-I Hei Hien (s/n unknown) coded ʽ83' of 2nd Chutai, 18th Sentai, flown by Chui Mitsuo Oyake, Kashiwa, January 1945,
- Ki-46-III Otsu Hei (s/n unknown) coded ʽ24' of 16th Dokuritsu Chutai, Kiyosu, summer 1945,
- Ki-44-II Hei Shoki (s/n unknown) coded ʽ321' of 3rd Chutai, 246th Sentai, probably flown by Chui Kiyonori Sano, Taisho, Japan, 1944,
- P-47N ʽIcky and Me' coded ʽ02', flown by Lt. Jack Payne of 333rd FS / 318th FG, Ie Shima, August 1945,
- P-51D-20-NA (s/n 44-63483) ʽStinger VII' coded ʽ67', flown by Maj. Robert W. Moore of 45th FS / 15th FG, Iwo Jima, June 1945,
- P-51D-20-NA (s/n 44-63984) ʽMargaret IV' coded ʽ101', flown by Maj. James B. Tapp, the CO of 78th FS „Bushmasters" / 15th FG, April 1945,
- P-51D-20-NA (s/n 44-72620) ʽThe Shawnee Princess' coded ʽ640', flown by Lt. Charles Seale of 462nd FS / 506th FG, Iwo Jima, July 1945,
- P-51D-20-NA (s/n 44-63532) ʽLittle "Angel" The 104' coded ʽ210' of 46th FS / 21st FG, Iwo Jima, summer 1945,
- P-51D-20-NA (s/n 44-63423) ʽSquirt' coded ʽ15', flown by Col. James O. Beckwith, the CO of 15th FG, Iwo Jima, South Field, April 1945.
Fifteen additional planes are presented in the booklet, but their markings are not included in decal sheet. Three sheets of masking foil for 1:32 kits are a free addition.