Complete Encyclopedia of Figures Modelling Techniques, Ammo by Mig Jimenez
- Κατασκευαστής: AMMO
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: D19257 
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Άμεσα Διαθέσιμο!
- Ημ/νια προσθήκης: 12/04/2021
This Encyclopedia collection brings together everything you need to know about the amazing world of figures. Covering all aspects from assembly to painting, including improvements, modifications, painting of materials, and even the final presentation on bases with the scenery. All aspects are shown through various media including acrylic, oil, inks, enamels, pigments, and includes the full range of techniques using both brush and airbrush. This series addresses various levels of difficulty by creating an environment where both beginners and veterans figure painters can find answers for all their needs.
Within these pages, we will expose the two great genres within the world of miniature painting, the historical figure and the fantasy figure as detailed by some of the best painters from all over the world. Each volume is designed to encompass the greatest number of visions of miniature art assembled in a single global project to provide both inspiration and education.
The collection has been structured in three blocks that correspond to each of the central three volumes, together with a comprehensive fourth volume and volume 0 which serves as a quick guide or summary of the Encyclopedia series.
- Volume 1: Dedicated to learning the basic elements and aspects of visual language: lighting, color, shape, and texture.
- Volume 2: The second installment focuses on both assembly and on basic procedures and techniques for using acrylic, oil, enamels, and pigments.
- Volume 3: The third volume focuses on the specific painting techniques used for various elements and materials such as leather, cloth, metals, hair, fur, and wood. This volume also includes a final presentation of the figures on a pedestal and the scenic settings within it.