Τώρα που μένουμε σπίτι...
διαβάστε και κερδίστε
ΑΜΕΣΗ ΕΚΠΤΩΣΗ 20% ΣΤΙΣ ΑΓΟΡΕΣ ΣΑΣ!!
- Απλά, πληκτρολογήστε κατα την παραγγελιοδοσία τον εκπτωτικό κωδικό ''ANTIVIRUS''
- Ισχύει για παραγγελίες ελάχιστης αξίας 30 €
- Περισσότερες πληροφορίες, ΕΔΩ.
British Destroyers J-C and Battle Classes, Shipcraft No 21
- Κατασκευαστής: Seaforth Publishing
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: D12958 
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Προσωρινά Εξαντλημένο. Αναμένεται νέα παραλαβή!
- Summary of Design History and Careers
- Full Details of Class variations and modifications
- Colour reference for paint schemes
- Gallery of photographs of outstanding models
- Critical reviews of available kits and accessories
- Sources of further information from books to websites.
The SHIPCRAFT series provides in-depth information about building and modifying model kits of famous warship types. Lavishly illustrated, each book takes the modeller through a brief history of the subject class, highlighting differences between sisterships and changes in their appearance over their careers. This includes paint schemes and camouflage, featuring colour profiles and highly-detailed line drawings and scale plans.
The modelling section reviews the strengths and weaknesses of available kits, lists commercial accessory sets for super-detailing of the ships, and provides hints on modifying and improving the basic kit. This is followed by an extensive photographic survey of selected high-quality models in a variety of scales, and the book concludes with a section on research references - books, monographs, large-scale plans and relevant websites.
A follow-up to ShipCraft 11 on inter-war destroyers, this new volume deals with the later classes which were the most modern British destroyers of the Second World War. Marked by a common single-funnelled silhoutte, they were actually very varied, ranging from the large and powerful J to N flotillas, via the austere 'War Emergency' classes that were built in large numbers, to the radically different 'Battle' class, designed with a powerful AA armament for service in the Pacific.
Συγγραφέας: Les Brown
Έκδοση: Seaforth Publishing (2013)
Περιγραφή: Σελ. 64, μαλακό εξώφυλλο, μέγεθος Α4.
Βάρος κατά την αποστολή: 470 γρ.