The Battleship Bismarck, Conway
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: D13705 
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Άμεσα Διαθέσιμο!
Το προϊόν ανήκει στις κατηγορίες:
THE BATTLESHIP BISMARCK (Σειρά: Anatomy of the Ship).
A COMPLETE ANATOMY OF THE TYPE IN WORDS, PHOTOGRAPHS AND DRAWINGS.
The titles in Conway's highly acclaimed Anatomy of the Ship series are widely acknowledged as standard references in their field, providing accurate and comprehensive documentation of individual ships and classes. Selected titles are now available in a new paperback format, making the series accessible to a new generation of historians, scholars, enthusiasts and ship modelmakers.
The Bismarck is probably the most famous warship in the world. The 45,000-ton German battleship was completed in early 1941 and went on to sink the 'Mighty Hood', pride of the Royal Navy, during one of the most sensational naval encounters ever. After a dramatic chase around the North Atlantic, involving many units of the Royal Navy, Bismarck was finally dispatched with gunfire and torpedoes on 27 May, less than five months after she was completed. Her wreck still lies where she sank, 4,800m down and 960km off the west coast of France.
In this superb book Bismarck gets the comprehensive Anatomy of the Ship treatment, which includes a complete set of superbly executed line drawings with fully descriptive keys. These are supported by technical details, photographs and a record of the ship's service history. Complete with colour references on the book cover as well as large-scale plans on the interior flaps.
THIS VOLUME FEATURES:
- More than 250 perspective and 3-view drawings with in-depth descriptive keys of every detail of the ship - including general arrangements, hull structure, rigging, armament, fittings, boats and aircraft, .
- A full description of one of the most famous warships of all time.
- Pictorial section showing full-view and on-board photographs.
- Colour guide and action painting on the jacket.
- 1/550 scale fold-out plans.
Συγγραφέας: Jack Brower
Έκδοση: Conway Maritime Press (2014)
Περιγραφή: Σελ. 160, μαλακό εξώφυλλο, 235 Χ 250 mm
Διαθεσιμότητα: ΑΜΕΣΑ ΔΙΑΘΕΣΙΜΟ!
Βάρος κατά την αποστολή: 720 gr.