The Battlecruiser Hood, Conway
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Άμεσα Διαθέσιμο!
Το προϊόν ανήκει στις κατηγορίες:
THE BATTLECRUISER HOOD (Σειρά: Anatomy of the Ship).
A COMPLETE ANATOMY OF THE TYPE IN WORDS, PHOTOGRAPHS AND DRAWINGS.
The destruction of the HMS Hood by the Bismarck in 1941 was one of the most shocking episodes in the history of the Royal Navy. Built during World War I, the Hood was the largest, fastest and one of the most handsome capital ships in the world.
For the first time, this volume in the renowned Anatomy of a Ship series is available in paperback, and features a detailed description of every aspect of the beloved battlecruiser. In addition to analysing the genesis of its design and contemporary significance, this exceptional study provides the finest documentation of the Hood, with a complete set of superb line drawings, supported by technical details and a record of the ship's service history.
THIS VOLUME FEATURES:
- Up to 300 perspective and 3-view drawings of every detail of the ship - general arrangements, hull construction, machinery, superstructure, rig, armament, fire control, fittings, boats and aircraft, with in-depth descriptive keys.
- Full description of the ship, including modifications and carrer history.
- Pictorial section emphasising close-up and on-board photographs.
- 1/600 scale fold-out plan.
Συγγραφέας: John Roberts
Έκδοση: Conway Maritime Press (2013)
Περιγραφή: Σελ. 128, μαλακό εξώφυλλο, 235 Χ 250 mm
Διαθεσιμότητα: ΑΜΕΣΑ ΔΙΑΘΕΣΙΜΟ!
Βάρος κατά την αποστολή: 650 gr.