King George V Class Battleships, Shipcraft No 2
- Κατασκευαστής: Seaforth Publishing
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: D12964 
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Άμεσα Διαθέσιμο!
SHIPCRAFT No 2: KING GEORGE V CLASS BATTLESHIPS.
- Summary of Design History and Careers
- Full Details of Class variations and modifications
- Colour reference for paint schemes
- Gallery of photographs of outstanding models
- Critical reviews of available kits and accessories
- Sources of further information from books to websites.
The SHIPCRAFT series provides in-depth information about building and modifying model kits of famous warship types. Lavishly illustrated, each book takes the modeller through a brief history of the subject class, highlighting differences between sister-ships and changes in their appearance over their careers. This includes paint schemes and camouflage, featuring colour profiles and highly-detailed line drawings and scale plans.
The modelling section reviews the strengths and weaknesses of available kits, lists commercial accessory sets for super-detailing of the ships, and provides hints on modifying and improving the basic kit. This is followed by an extensive photographic gallery of selected high-quality models in a variety of scales, and the book concludes with a section on research references – books, monographs, large-scale plans and relevant websites.
The five battleships of the class covered by this volume were the most modern British capital ships to serve in the Second World War. They were involved in many famous actions including the sinking of both Bismarck and Scharnhorst, while Prince of Wales suffered the unfortunate distinction of being the first capital ship sunk at sea by air attack.
Συγγραφέας: Roger Chesneau
Έκδοση: Seaforth Publishing (2011)
Περιγραφή: Σελ. 64, μαλακό εξώφυλλο, μέγεθος Α4.
Βάρος κατά την αποστολή: 470 γρ.