Σειρά SCALE MODEL HANDBOOK: WORLD WAR 2 SPECIAL - VOLUME 3. Award Winning Models - Step by step - Dioramas - Techniques - Vignettes - Box Art.
''We have reached the 25th book in Mr Black Publications Scale Model Handbook series, which is a result of collaboration from some old as well as some new contributors. This is the third book in the series we have entirely dedicated to creations inspired by those events that took place between the years 1939-1945 known to Western histories as "The Second World War". Even though wartime themes are numerous herein, and feature an extended variety of models, dioramas, vignettes, and figures, especially in 1/35 scale, we have managed to present many representative examples catering to the varying interests of our readers.
We must thank all our contributors for their excellent work and their dedication to achieve this project. In particular, the new contributors Calvin Tan, Michael Lee and David Hernanz Caldevilla, the dynamic Toshihiro Sano who appears in almost all of our latest publications, offer now no less than two articles. Also, our thanks must go to the well known old contributors Christos Katselos, Ernesto Reyes Stalhuth and Stelios Neofytidis''.
- 4 Road to Amiens - Create an Impressive Eye Catcher Diorama - 50mm (1/35)
- 16 Operation Konrad, Budapest 1945 - How to create a realistic after the battle diorama - 50mm (1/35)
- 24 Razvedchik Operation Bagration 1944 - Painting a Box Art vignette - 50mm (1/35)
- 30 Machine Gunner 12 SS Panzer Division "Hitlerjugend" - Painting a Camouflage Pattern Clothing for Box Art - 120mm (1/16)
- 42 Feldgendarmerie - Painting a 1/35 scale Box Art - 50mm (1/35)
- 44 Painting a WWII French Foreign Legion Skier Bust in Acrylic Colours Showing the Effects of Night Time Winter Operations - Box Art - 150mm (1/12)
- 46 Retreat to Victory, Dunkirk 1940 - Combining Vallejo & Jo Sonjas Acrylics to Create a Realistic Painted Finish on a Large Scale Bust - 180mm (1/10)
- 48 German WWII Feldgendarmerie - Painting a Large-Scale Bust for Box Art - 200mm (1/9)
- 50 Leningrad 1941-1944 - Constructing a 1/35 scale diorama using commercial kits - 50mm (1/35)
- 66 Kurt Panzer Meyer, Kharkov 1942-1943 - How to Paint an SS Brigade Commander - 120mm (1/16)
- 74 German Infantry at Kursk - Painting a late WWII German Uniform - 50mm (1/35)
- 78 Operation Barbarossa 1941 - Creating a Realistic Diorama Using Commercial Castings and Accessories - 50mm (1/35)
Συντάκτες: David Hernanz Caldevilla - Christos Katselos - Michael Lee - Stelios Neofytidis - Toshihiro Sano - Ernesto Reyes Stalhuth - Calvin Tan.
Έκδοση: Mr Black Publications (2018)
Περιγραφή: Σελ. 84, μαλακό εξώφυλλο, μέγεθος Α4, περισσότερες από 350 έγχρωμες φωτό. Αγγλικό κείμενο.
Διαθεσιμότητα: ΑΜΕΣΑ ΔΙΑΘΕΣΙΜΟ!
Βάρος κατά την αποστολή: 500 gr.