THE SCALE VIPER: A MODELER'S GUIDE TO BUILDING THE F-16.
Featuring 104 pages of tips and techniques to help any model builder perfect his F-16 replica, this book was written by a former F-16 pilot to help other modelers learn the intracacies of the Viper in model form.
The author is known the world over for his talents when it comes to model building, and now his tricks are in book form! Included is a section on painting/weathering, understanding reference material as it pertains to the F-16 (Viper FAQ), an F-16 kit round-up of available kits, and models built by other modelers in all three common scales to show what can be done with any kit in the right hands.
THE MODELER'S EYE
THE DANCE STEPS
MOVING FROM SCALE TO SCALE: Scale Conversion Made Easy
VIPER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FEATURED MODELS 1/32:
- Tamiya Polish Block 52 F-16D (two-seat conversion)
- Tamiya F-16C Block 42 USAF
- Academy Block 40 F-16C Barak IDF/AF
- Tamiya Block 50 F-16C USAF
FEATURED MODELS 1/48:
- Tamiya Block 30 F-16C Arctic Aggressor
- Tamiya Block 50 F-16C Peace Puma
- Tamiya Block 50 F-16D Chilean Air Force (two-seat conversion)
- Tamiya Block 25 & Block 40 F-16Cs ANG & USAF
- Hasegawa Block 15 F-16B NSAWC
FEATURED MODELS 1/72:
- Revell Block 30 F-16C Hellenic Air Force
- Revell Block 15 F-16B Royal Norwegian Air Force
F-16 MODEL KIT ROUND-UP.
Συγγραφέας: Pete Fleischmann
Έκδοση: Reid Air Publications
Περιγραφή: Σελ. 104, μαλακό εξώφυλλο, 280 X 215 mm, περίπου 500 έγχρωμες φωτό.
Διαθεσιμότητα: ΑΜΕΣΑ ΔΙΑΘΕΣΙΜΟ!
Βάρος κατά την αποστολή: 500 gr.